Followers

Thursday 2 February 2017

Craft Rocket Challenges #32 It's a Love Thing

Hello All
Today is the star of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges The theme this fortnight is anything to do with LOVE especially as it's Valentine's day soon. But of course, it doesn't have to be a Valentine card. It could be hearts, anniversary, wedding, engagement, etc. Why not take a look at the other designers work and take part yourself. You have until 15th February to take part and it can be anything new. In other words no back linking please

I took the theme literally and made a Valentine's card for my husband. As it is for a man I have kept it very simple and in one of his favourite colours. It is literally a couple of die cuts - job done. I have to say that CAS cards are one of my favourite styles and Sue Wilson's Perspective collection is one of my favourite die sets at the moment

Ingredients
5x7 card blank
3 shades of blue card from my stash
Sue Wilson's Perspective dies - LOVE

5 comments:

  1. The die says it all Karen and I really like the way you've cut the die in an hombre style. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Simple, effective and to the point. Great use of the die, especially in graduating the colour.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete