Followers

Saturday 11 February 2017

My oldie

Hello All
How's the weather your way, as I'm typing this it is snowing and beginning to settle. Busy week end again, today is my MIL's 92nd birthday and as her sister is visiting we're going around to see them and Oscar is (hopefully) coming too. On Sunday we are having lunch out with other members of the family.
My oldie is a real oldie. I made this with one of the first decorative dies I bought and Tonic Petal pairs punches - do you remember them I must admit they are languishing in a drawer now. Dies have taken over AND I was beginning to find them difficult to use. Probably user error but I was getting a little frustrated with my attempts to punch them out I.m also showing another vry similar one, this time using Mrs Duck's favourite die - Spellbinders Itty Bitty Blossoms! Apologies on the poor photography


Ingredients
4x6 card blanks
various colours of card including Centura pearl card
Bekka Feakin - Filigree Delights die
Tonic Punches
Spellbinders - Itty Bitty Blossoms
white pearls and tiny gold bling from stash
Printed sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen your cards are gorgeous I love them both. Enjoy your really busy weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks wonderful Karen, Love Bitty blossoms but very seldom use them, Note to self, use older dies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful cards Karen, both the old and the new. I have two pairs of those punches lurking too.

    It sounds as if you're in for a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the time spent with all your family and I hope your MIL has had a super 92nd Birthday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen definitely a case of the dies doing the work - after you've had the inspiration!! Two lovely cards. Hope you had a nice party for the birthday girl. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen. Two very lovely cards. Old or new you making some amazing cards. Mr Sherif is doing a good job keeping you busy :) Haven't used any puches for ages as like you they hurts the hands. Hope we can meet up soon,hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen
    A fab twosome and yes, my name is Ang and I am addicted to Bitty Blossoms lol! Its so bad, I actually have 2 sets lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete