Followers

Saturday 4 February 2017

My Oldie for Saturday

Hello Everyone
Well! Where on earth did January go! It just seemed to fly by. I'm off to a party tonight which I am really looking forward to. Hopefully, there'll be a few friends there that I haven't seen in ages. So, we'll be able to have a good catch-up. We may go dancing tomorrow but I think it will depend on the weather. It has been so cold, windy and wet!

I am posting an oldie today. I made this card last year for a work colleague. I do find it hard to do male cards. As he enjoys all genre of music, it seemed an obvious choice

Ingredients
7x7 card blank
black and vintage gold cardstock from stash
Printed card created in Serif
Sue Wilson - Pierced Flag dies
Tonic - Treble Clef die




4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a wonderful masculine card. You are right they are never easy to make. Thank you for the advice on shopping for my wedding outfit I might give the personal shopper a go it sounds like such a good idea. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very elegant card Karen. I love the layout. I have two girlfriends who would love to receive this beautiful elegant card although it certainly is just perfect for a male.

    Enjoy your party tonight and a good catch-up with friends. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    what a very super card, and your design is ace and very wonderful.
    Love it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Great card for a male music fan.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    P.s I've answered your question on tomorrow's blog. x

    ReplyDelete