Followers

Saturday 28 January 2017

My oldie for Saturday

Hello Everyone

I had a few spare minutes so I thought I'd schedule this post as I'm going to be having a bit of a busy week end. My daughter will be teaching Rueda on Friday evening, we always go and support her, saturday night a Salsa friend is having a "Blow Away the January Blues" party and Sunday I am going to the Craft Show at Sandown - this was something that I wasn't really planning on going to but a friend suggested it and as I was lucky enough to have a ScanNcut for Christmas I thought I would explore and it's a crafty day out woo hoo!
Today's oldie is a simple card that I made, just because... I'd had a play with ink misters and then thought OK what can I do with it. I have had the misters for years and I have only ever used the end result this once. have a great week end.
Are any of you going to Sandown on Sunday?


Ingredients
5x7 card blank
My ink misted background
patterned papers tonally created in Serif
Sue Wilson Pierced Flags
Pesscut/Crafts Too Sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Karen. I love the design and a super way to use up snippets of paper. It sounds as if you're having a busy time. Enjoy yourself at Sandown tomorrow. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, well you are no doubt at Sandown now so hope you are having a good time. I was going to Sincerely Yours at Thetford this morning but there's nothing I really want and its a long drive so have decided to stay at home! Love what you have done on this card, best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Great card and terrific layout.
    Hope you enjoyed the show.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete