Followers

Thursday 23 February 2017

A card for an adult using Sue Wilson's New Arrivals Shadow Box!

Hello All

Well the cold really took hold and I relented and went to the doctors. I have chest infection and a swollen ear canal! I'm on antibiotics and because the doctor was surprised that I wasn't in pain with my ear, I have to go back to get that checked in a couple of weeks! Ho Hum!
Today's card was made for a friend who is an avid Bridge player. I'd not long treated myself to Sue Wilson's Shadow Box - New Arrivals and wanted to play with the layout to make this card a little different to just a pack of cards. So from one extreme to another! The card is actually made up from the "fall out" pieces
I'm looking forward to the week end, not that I have anything planned but hope to feel less washed out and feel more like doing things
Ingredients
5x7 card blank
Symbols and recipients name printed and traced over with a versamark pen and then heat embossed with clear CE embossing powered
Crafts Too die - Happy Birthday



4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen sorry you've been so poorly but hope the antibiotics are working their magic now. Clever idea to make a card which is so personal. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    what a very brilliant card and such a great design too.
    Love the colours and card used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Oh dear, so sorry you've gotten worse. Hope the tablets have started to kick in.
    Your personalised cards are always fab and this is no exception. Love the colour.
    Get well soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete