Followers

Thursday 16 February 2017

Craft Rocket Challenges #33 - Anything Goes

Hello Everyone, thank you for taking the time and trouble to pop by.
It's time for another Craft Rocket Challenge - here This fortnight it's Anything Goes. You have until 12pm (UK time), Wednesday, 1st March to submit your entries. They have to be projects that have not been previously posted. So, no back linking please. It is just for fun

I thought I would show you the "monster" I have made for my grandson. I have used "Edward's Imaginarium" by Kerry Lord. He bought me the book for my birthday after I'd shown my daughter the book's concept saying that when he was big enough he could design his own "monster" This is a bit of a "tester" in that I did use other yarn instead of Kerry's lovely alpaca yarn. When he's ready to design his own I will defintely be using her yarn because it is so soft. Kerry Lord's site  I will use it a teaching tool for colours and body parts

5 comments:

  1. He looks fantastic Karen and tI love the colours. It's a shame all monsters aren't so cute! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen he is so cute. I bet your grandson love him. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Lovely to see one of your knits. So cute and I bet Oscar loves it.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he is a very colourful character. Oscar will love him. Well done , you should show him in the cafe' they will all love him as I do
    hugs, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete