Followers

Saturday 18 February 2017

My oldie forSaturday

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well. Thank you for popping in and if you can leave a comment, I do value your time and appreciate your feedback. Recently I have bee catching up on some Hochanda shows I'd recorded (yes I'm that far behind!) where Lisa Horton was showcasing some of Sue Wilson's Perspective dies and was flicking through some of my photos and found this card. I used the small dies in the HAPPY collection. It's a bit of a cheat in that rather than try and line all of the dies in the middle of each square I did them top, middle, bottom!
I haven't got much planned this week end, I'm fighting off a cold. So, I think and just stay put. Crafting will definitely be on the agenda and catch up on more craft shows I've recorded. have a great week end everyone
Ingredients
5x7 card blank
all card stock from Lidll
Sue Wilson Perspective dies - HAPPY


6 comments:

  1. A lovely bright and happy card Karen. I think the idea of staggering them works really well. You nurse that cold and enjoy watching your shows. Get Well Soon! Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card I love how you have used the dies it is such a good idea. I have been to a craft workshop today and out for a meal with friends tonight. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ,happy colours on this card. Like the coloured buttons and the back ground paper. Very nice
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the card Karen and it has worked out so well. Hope you are feeling a bit better best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    I think I remember this wonderful card, and the colours and design are super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen
    Was just having a flick around as your comment popped up lol!
    I got the Sheena embossing folder at the NEC last March from Every Crafts a Pound. I think they attend Ally Pally so may be worth a look if your going in April.
    I do remember this fabulous card as its so upliftingly cheerful and bright.
    Hope you're feeling better now.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete