Followers

Thursday 19 November 2015

Birthday card for a crafty friend

Hello Everyone
Thank you for popping in. I am scheduling my posts for awhile because I will be without my laptop. So apologies if I don't get to see your comments and your blogs. I will look forward to seeing everything when I can
I made this card for a friend who crafts. we also work at the same place. In fact, she was the one that pointed me in the direction of card making. Now, because she makes cards I really didn't know what to do. I decided to use all die cuts with a new set of dies that I hadn't used very much

Ingredients
5x7 card blank
Spellbinders - Marissa's bouquet - all of them!
Cor-dinations card stock
I think the embossing folder is CE
Sentiment printed using Serif cut out with Sue Wilson Austrian tag

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love it.
    Have a great break
    Hugs
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a beautiful card. Your friend will love it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Karen what a pretty card and I love all the colours you have used.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright and cheery card Karen best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely floral arrangement Karen. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Karen,
    This is so pretty, with the embossing folders and the swathe of flowers. I love it.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen
    Terrific florals and lovely embossing folder.
    Enjoy your break.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete