Followers

Thursday 7 May 2015

All Serif but no digikits!

Hello Everyone
Thank you for popping by. I do value your feed back immensely
Welcome to Josie and Debs. Thank you for joining the dance

For today's card I thought I'd show one that was inspired by something I'd seen on Pinterest. I needed to do a man's card with the brief - no sport. I knew that he liked whiskey so went with this idea
So, it is made using Serif - but no digikit. It is just blocks of colour and text. Some of the text have been set on a pre-set path and some have been given a metallic effect. All of which are available on Craft Artist 2. The corners are gold mirri card die cuts from Spellbinders Marvellous Squares

My Fine Tip Glue Applicator arrived today from Hope and Chances Creativity See here I can't wait to "play" It looks especially good to me because it has its own pot, a pin and a lid which hopefully means it won't "gunk" up like my CS glues does on occasions. I know Sandra endorses the item

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, that is absolutely brilliant, love it.
    Perfect for request.
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki Karen,
    Great card. Ideal for a whisky lover.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant male card and perfect for the whiskey lover - what a novel card - love it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card-may just have to use this idea myself if thats OK?

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen just brilliant, simple but effective. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen
    What a clever idea.
    We all know how tricksy the fellas can be when it comes to cards so this is ideal.
    Great stuff chuck!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen just popped over sorry didn't know you had a blog. Your card is brilliant a great mans card will pop in again.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea Karen for a man's card. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning a die from Sue. Aren't we two lucky girls!! Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete