Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

My oldie for today

Hello Everyone
I hope that you are all keeping well. At last I feel so much better, still have the cough but not nearly as bad as I have been. I am hoping to go dancing tomorrow afternoon - well as it's in the afternoon, it's more like a social because children come too. So, probably not a lot of dancing BUT lots of chatting. It's lovely to be able to have a catch-up and not have to shout or strain to hear what's being said (plus I'll get a cuddle with Oscar, hopefully)

Today's card is a fairly new one BUT was made a few weeks ago and I used  "old" dies to create it with. It's an anniversary card for a crafty friend to give


Ingredients
4x6 card blank
Sue Wilson Embossing folder - Bed of Roses
Spellbinder - Deckle edge
Tattered Lace die - Starlight Oval
Image - a freebie from Serif - Sweet Melody

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card the image is gorgeous and I love the dies. I am so pleased that you are feeling a lot better. Enjoy the dancing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    what a very super card and your design is fantastic.
    Love the couple image, and the gorgeous frame too.
    Enjoy your dancing this afternoon.
    So glad you are feeling better.
    By the way I have put you on my blog list so I don't miss your posts anymore.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen lovely image and design. Hope you have a nice time at the social. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Karen. It's such a super design and I really like the couple. Glad you're starting to feel better. I hope you enjoyed you social this afternoon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen
    Smashing card and lovely frame.
    Glad to hear you're better and hope you got your cuddle with Oscar.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete