Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

My oldie for Saturday

Hello All

Hopefully the cough is easing and I'm beginning to feel less "washed out" My husband and I have been off work this week, He wanted to go away but I am so glad we hadn't arranged anything as I would not have been able to go. At least he's managed to still go out dancing and be able to have a little bit of s lie in! Nothing much planned for the week end except I need to make a couple of cards. I haven't felt like crafting AND I don't like to disappear into my craft room whilst he's at home. Whilst the football is on I will probably disappear into my craft room and "play"

Today's card(s) were made for a couple of crafting friends.  One is a knitter and one is a quilter. The background for the "knitter" was a photocopy of a knitting pattern and the I paper pieced the background for the "quilter" The shaker elements were small press studs, beads, safety pins etc




Ingredients
7x7 inch card blank
Spell binder square matting basics
kraft card, gold, silver, black and coloured card from stash
X-Cut haberdashery dies


4 comments:

  1. Your cards look fantastic Karen. What a fun idea for the shakers. I'm sure your friends will be well impressed. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen your cards are gorgeous. I am sorry that you are still poorly I hope that you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Brilliant cards, perfect for crafters.
    Not great to be unwell when you have a week off work.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    I remember these and how gorgeous they were.
    I thought at the time their designs were very inventive, and super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete