Followers

Thursday 30 March 2017

I never use embossing folders!

Hello Everyone
I hope that you are all well. How has your week been. I was off work yesterday and will be again tomorrow, only to use some leave up because the "new" year begins 1st April and needed to use some days up. Yesterday was a chance to catch up on some tele (I'm hooked on Broadchurch - never watched the previous series but boy! I'm thoroughly enjoying this series) I had recorded, I finished a crochet blanket for the Preemie and Angels group I belong to on Facebook and start a second.

Today's card was made for a fellow crafter from the blog Cotswold Crafter  here It's a lovely friendly blog that is like a cafe, we chat, swap ideas, do weeky challenges (if we want) just for fun. You'd be most welcome to join in.

As my title suggests I don't use embossing folders very often if at all.On this card i have used two!
As the blog is like a cafe I just had to use this pretty image I have on a Serif digikit



Ingredients
6x6 card blank
Pale blue card stock from stash
background and image Serif - Victoria Nelson digikit
Embossing folders - Couture Creations Large Classics and Sue Wilson Bed of Roses
Spellbinders - Marissa's Bouquet
Sue Wilson - Maidenhair fern

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love everything about it. Your friend is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    You little devil using 2 embossing folders lol!
    Very pretty card. Love the background paper.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delightful card Karen.
    Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    what a very super card and your design is ace.
    Love the embossed paper as it looks really nice never thought of that so thank you for the inspiration.
    Wonderful flowers also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete