Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

My oldie for Saturday

Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting. It is very cold here but we're very lucky that we have had hardly any snow (yet!)
I know Erika is taking a break from blogging but I thought I would keep posting oldies, whether already blogged or not. I entered this project into a competition and made the top 3!
Have a great week end. Hoping to have a play with Oscar. He is such a character and we'll be going dancing at some point
Ingredients
Bar of chocolate
Lilac card stock
Sue Wilson Pierced tags with printed sentiment
Spellbinder D-Lites, Filigree vase, Asters and a Medallion (can't remember which number)
Ribbon and a pearl!

5 comments:

  1. Looks great Karen, started my diet this week !!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is stunning. I have those dies you have inspired me to get them out again. No snow here but it is very old. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen
    Brilliant idea for wrapping. The vase and flowers look great.
    Keeeeeep dancing!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is stunning Karen. I hope you had a lovely time with Oscar and enjoyed your dancing. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete