Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

Oldie for Ffffriday

Hello All
I'm back! I can admit now that I have been away on holiday in Cuba. We all know that it can be a bit dodgy admitting on line this fact. So I have tried to schedule a few posts and thank you for bearing with me. Now it will be rush, rush, rush to try and get the Christmas shopping and at least the cards done
As always, today's post is an oldie inspired by Erika I apologise for the quality of the photograph but it is old, really old! It was so easy to do and made quite a few of them in either black, white and gold or black,white and silver.
I have a busy week end ahead! I want to try and make a little cardi for my daughter's friend's new baby, together with a card.Make a real dent in making some more Christmas cards, catch up on the holiday washing AND go to Winter Wonderland in London tomorrow. So, I must get cracking!
More about the holiday in later posts
Ingredients
6x6 or was it 5x5 black card blank
white cardstock
gold or silver mirri card
Martha Stewart - snowflake punch
Spellbinders - deckle edge die
Patsy May Foil it machine to foil the sentiment



5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen
    Welcome back. Hope you had a great holiday. I'm guessing it was a lot warmer than here lol!
    I love this card! The snowflake wreath is super and I may just need to do something similar as I'm well behind with my cards.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Karen you could have brought some better weather back with you! Lovely card with all you need. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen I hope you had a good time?
    I love your sparkly Christmas card with the snowflake wreath.
    It sounds like you are going to be busy!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. It sounds like you had a brilliant holiday. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Karen, looking forward to see some photos.
    hope you had fun in London,
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete