Followers

Thursday 18 August 2016

No design from me for Craft Rocket Challenges

Lisa has kindly alliwed me to not take part in this fortnight's challenge as I don't have a working laptop I hope to have one very soon. Thank you for supporting me and sparing the time to visit. Please take a look at Craft Rocket Challenges and may be join in yourselves The current challenge is - Things with Wings. Take a look at what the rest of the Design Team has produced at www.craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com
I will still be trying to add oldies on Saturday but cannot link etc

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen I hope your computer problems get sorted soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your 'puter problems sorted soon.
    I hate it when mine plays up.
    Enjoy your none gadget weekend, bet you are getting lots of other things done instead?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, sorry to read of your woes - I came back to find the builders had cut through the phone and internet wires which I had a bit of a swear about as you can imagine but my friend's husband has fitted up a temporary connection. No point doing any more until the builders have finished but it does show how dependent we have all become on our little boxes. We had a 9 day period at sea and in Greenland with no signal at all and folk were going stir crazy not being able to communicate. I didn't mind at all, something less to worry about!! Hope you are having a stress free weekend, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    not an easy job trying to blog on an ipod or a ipad.
    I just wouldn't be able to manage that with my eye trouble.
    I recently had computer troubles with my very old computer which was at least 13 years old, and belonged to my Son before me.
    So my wonderful ubby bought me a new HP one.
    I didn;t need a screen as my screen was younger than my computer.
    I am now on window 10, and was very pleased with the move over as it went quite smoothly.
    I do hope you manage to get yours sorted soon.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete