Followers

Saturday 17 October 2015

Oldie for Ffffiday...

Hello, is it Saturday again! Where is time going? Today I am determined to finish some sewing I have and organise my Christmas stash. I have about four birthday cards to make for next week as well. Tomorrow we're off dancing (might go tonight too) where I'll be delivering one of my cards to a friend celebrating her birthday. Thank you for popping in, I do value your feedback - MAUREEN, Serif is easy, once you get used to it - I did invest in their manual - basic/intermediate stuff but it did encourage me to "have a go" and press buttons. But you could add foil to any topper/background paper
Today's oldie inspired by Erika at Snappy Crafts It is soooo old I cannot remember where I got the topper from. It made me smile to post this because I've used peel offs which I have a stash off but rarely use them, I ought to hoik them out and re-vamp them or better still, donate them to a local school/playgroup/neighbour's children


Ingredients
6x4 green card blank - donated by a friend - before the days of die cutting
Topper - can't remember
background - MCS cd-rom
Pinflair - peel offs
Bling - from a shop called Messages

Have a great week end, the weather here is cold but it is trying to brighten up
See you Tuesday
   

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a wonderful card the image is amazing. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I managed to get 6 cards made today-No Christmas cards yet though .

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Fun card. Don't let John Lockwood catch you using peel offs......he's allergic lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, the last few cards were lovely(especially the gold foiled one) and today's card is great. I have some similar carachters and they are good fun cards. Hope Alan is ok and you too. Your friend is very lucky to have you as a crafting partner. i am going to Julia's workshop in November again. Hope to see you soon
    hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie this week, I love you wee man, and the betting theme. A perfect man card.
    Enjoy your dancing this weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,
    what a great Oldie,
    This is a great fun card, and wondefully designed as always.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete