Followers

Thursday 24 November 2016

Craft Rocket Challenge Number 29 - Winter Time

Hello Everyone

Today is the start of the new Craft Rocket Challenge It runs from today until 7th December. It is the last one for this year. So why not join in. It's just for fun and a chance to showcase a new project - so no back linking please. It can be anything you've made as long as it follows the theme.
I chose to make a Christmas card, an obvious choice really! It is a very simple one and easy for batch making and is relatively flat for posting. I was crafting late at night when I started making this and the "snow" on the rooftops became clear microbeads and not Diamond Snow glitter as I intended! Fortunately I corrected myself when I made the roses and leaves!
Ingredients
6x6 card blank made ith silky blue card from my stash
Image form Serif digikit - Hearts and Roses Christmas
Sue Wilson - Christmas roses
Sue Wilson - Tag - Spanish Collection- Granada

5 comments:

  1. A happy mistake still looks gorgeous KAren, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is a stunning wintery card I love the scene and the flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely festive wintery scene Karen.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete